Lycetts Tree Surgeons and Foresters Protection Policy has been developed to provide a simple solution to Family and Mortgage Protection for industry specialists. Your policy, tailored to your circumstances, could include income protection, serious illness cover and life insurance.
Most people arrange life assurance cover for a mortgage and ignore the fact that they are more likely to be unable to work due to an accident, illness or injury. Lycetts Tree Surgeons and Forester Protection Policy could help cover these eventualities.
Income Protection Cover
· Pays you an income until you can return to the type of occupation you had before
· Or, income continued to be paid until you retire or die
· You choose how soon your income starts
· Access to specialist care and support to help you get back to work
· Cash bonus when you return to work
· Industry recognised 5* rated cover
Serious Illness Cover (SIC)
SIC has been designed to provide cover in the event of the diagnosis of a serious illness or injury. Some of the 100 conditions covered are unique and cover is provided for 55 conditions at a 100% payout rate and for 45 conditions at a rate between 25% and 75% pay, providing you with outstanding award winning protection.
· Loss of hands or feet or single hand or foot
· Loss of a single limb or loss of use of a whole hand
· Surgical re-attachment of an amputated limb
· Third degree burns covering as little as 10% surface area
· Cancer, heart attack, stroke and nervous system disorders plus many more
· Designed around your circumstances to provide either a lump sum or regular income payments
· Cover for your family and dependents
· Can provide mortgage protection life insurance cover
· Terminal illness cover automatically included
· Choice of level or decreasing cover
· Cover that increases with inflation
For further information and advice about our Family and Mortgage Protection policy please contact Linda Wheatley on 0191 2321151 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information and advice about Arboricultutural, Forestry & Woodland insurance please contact Stephen Lewis on 01483 489 291 or by email on email@example.com.
This insurance policy is arranged by Lycetts Financial Services Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.