Smallholding and hobby farming insurance is important when in ownership or occupation of land, as this exposes you to possible public liability, products liability and environmental impairment liability claims.

Our sister company Cliverton can arrange a tailored policy to suit your requirements. Cover ranges from basic Public Liability for your land and livestock to cover for farm buildings and contents as well as for your domestic property.

This product is suitable for people and businesses who wish to cover their liability to the public for their land, building and livestock. This policy is not suitable where the land exceeds 250 acres or is a commercial farm.

For more information please contact the team at Cliverton on 01328 857 921 or visit their website.

Anderson Fossett


"The Lycetts name has been synonymous with estate insurance for over 40 years, offering clients consistent and clear advice on all aspects of cover and claims. We believe no one offers better service to estate owners and tenants."

Get in touch

For more information about our products and services or to speak to one of our team about your individual requirements do contact one of our experts directly or complete your details below to contact the team and we will respond to you directly.

  • Please read our privacy policy to learn how we will use your data.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.