You are here:
Site Terms for www.lycetts.co.uk
Copyright © Lycetts Holdings Limited 2006
1. The content of this web site is the sole property of Lycetts Holdings Limited and members of the Lycetts Group. Lycetts Holdings Limited of Milburn House, Dean Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1PP (CRN 5866203) is the holding company of Lycett, Browne-Swinburne and Douglass Ltd, (Lycetts,) Milburn House, Dean Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1PP (CRN 00706042). Lycetts, Lycetts Broker Services and Cliverton are trading names of Lycett Browne-Swinburne and Douglass Limited. All intellectual property rights existing in this site (including but not exclusively any copyright and design right) belong exclusively to Lycetts. Lycetts' statement of copyright ownership must remain on all reproductions of material downloaded from this site. The trademark 'Lycetts' and the associated logos are the sole property of Lycetts. Any other trademarks on this site, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trademark owner.
2. Whilst Lycetts has taken every care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on this web site. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on this web site without first consulting us. Lycetts does not warrant that our services via this web site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free and we will not be liable for any loss or damage if we are unable to provide the web site or its services for any reason.
3. Lycetts shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this web site. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the content of this web site is virus free, we would recommend that any downloaded information be virus-checked using reputable virus-checking software. Lycetts cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of infection by computer viruses worms, trojans or other malicious content howsoever caused.
4. This web site is operated and controlled from the United Kingdom and these terms and conditions and your use of this web site are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this web site are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the web site from the United Kingdom mainland. Lycetts makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this web site are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
7. Ecclesiastical Insurance Group holds an investment in Lycetts Holdings Ltd. However, this does not prejudice in any way Lycetts ability to act as an independent broker and to represent exclusively its clients' interests with the insurers most appropriate to their requirements.
Lycetts Holdings Ltd has a shareholding in Amlin Plus Ltd, a joint venture with Amlin Plc, which is a service company for the Amlin Lloyd's Syndicate 2001. The service company administrates underwriting activity only and does not participate in the underwriting of risks.
8. Lycetts provide independent insurance broking services. Lycett, Browne-Swinburne & Douglass Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Lycetts is a trading name of Lycetts Financial Services Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary company of Lycett, Browne-Swinburne & Douglass Ltd. Lycetts Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
9. Lycetts (Ireland) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lycetts Holdings Ltd. Lycetts (Ireland) Limited is regulated by the Irish Financial Services Regulatory Authority as a Multi Agency Intermediary.
10. The address for service of documents on Lycetts is Milburn House, Dean Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 1PP