We want to know what brings you happiness during lockdown, so show us and try your chances at winning!
Lycetts Insurance Brokers is giving away a Christmas Treat Fortnum & Mason Hamper to one lucky winner who enters our photo competition with the most standout and uplifting image.
To enter simply comment on our Facebook page post and tag a friend or a family member that during a year like no other, has kept you upbeat. Send us a photo of a moment in your 2020 lockdown that has made you smile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The winner will be announced on the 2nd of December 2020 via email and announced on Facebook.
Get snapping and good luck to all our contestant’s!
Please see below our full Terms & Conditions for our 2020 Lockdown Photography Competition.
- The competition is being run by Lycetts Insurance Brokers
- The competition is open to all residents of the United Kingdom. There is no minimum age limit however, entrants under the age of 18 must insert contact details of a parent or guardian when entering. Employees of Lycetts and members of their immediate families (including any live-in partner or household member) may not enter
- Submit your photos by email to email@example.com along with your name and address
- The deadline for entries is by Tuesday the 1st of December 2020
- All entrants must be amateur photographers, i.e. not regularly paid for taking photographs
- All photographs must be the entrant’s own original work
- All photographs must be legally obtained with permission where appropriate
- If your photo features anyone who could be identifiable, you must have explicit consent from them for this image to be used as set out in these T&Cs
- If your photo features identifiable children under the age of 16, you must have consent from parents / guardians to submit the photo to the competition
- The winning image will be chosen and announced on the 2nd of December via email and announced on Facebook
- The winner will receive a Christmas Treat Fortnum & Mason Hamper
- No cash alternative will be offered
- On submitting photos to the competition, the entrant is agreeing to give Lycetts Insurance Brokers the right to free reproduction of entries in connection with the competition and all associated publicity, and also agrees to the right to the free reproduction of entries on the Lycetts website, social media and general marketing materials not connected to the competition.
- Entry to this competition signifies acceptance of these rules