Our private client insurance division also stands out for being market leaders in this field. As such, they have provided an unrivalled personal service covering a wide range of services for over 30 years to meet the diverse needs of our clients.
No two clients have the same circumstances, so we investigate a broad range of insurance companies and policies. We treat each individual case on merit and will advise on which policies are the most appropriate to their particular circumstances.
Our expert account executives will not only assist our clients to obtain advice on the best balance of cover with a premium to suit their budget, but can also advise on valuations, tax exemption on fine art and security issues.
We offer a full claims management service, providing advice, guidance and claims processing through to final settlement.
With a nationwide network of offices and account executives, our aim is to give our clients a local point of contact with a discreet and professional service, which is also available to non-UK residents.
Lycetts contract works insurance will cover your property while buiding work is ongoing....read more
It's about every last detail with listed properties, including Grade I, II and II* listed...read more
We're there even when you're not in your overseas property.read more
• A personal, discreet and efficient service with a single point of contact.
• Competitive premiums.
• A no obligation review of existing insurance arrangements.
• Access to specialist insurers offering the widest cover in the market.
• Expert claims management and insurer negotiations.
• Security surveys, re-build and contents valuations.
• Thatch properties and residential property undergoing building works.